Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My favorite condiment...


Meet my favorite condiment. Hands down. Bordering on obsession...
I bought a bottle of this stuff on the way out of Jamaica a couple years ago and now I put it on everything. I mix it into hamburger and make Jamaican Jerk Bleu Cheese burgers. I spread it on chicken thighs and make grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken. I even put a dollup in the Thousand Island dressing on my Reuben for St. Patty's day.
There is no doubt this is spicy stuff so if you are tempted to pick up a bottle be warned. This delicious marinade requires very little time to work it's magic. That being said there is so much flavor in this little bottle you might be converted like I was and start to look for ways to incorporate this in your cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment